Jackie from Jackie's Secret Garden recently gave me this pretty award. I've been meaning to pass it on, but I keep putting it off because there is so much going on right now. I either don't have time to write or I have too much else to write. So I figured I'd better just make time for it.
Now I'm supposed to pass it on to 15 people. 15 is way too many. I'll be making links forever. Also it is supposed to go to blogs that I've newly discovered. Hmm. Which ones are the new ones? The ones I found six months ago, or the ones I've only been reading in the last month. So hard. So I'm going to choose the last ten people that I've Faved on Blotanical. I know they are in order of how long ago I found them. I know I liked them at the time I picked them. Some are newer blogs and some have been around for a while. I hope you like them too.
- Dirtiest Kid in the World
- Chiot's Run
- Gardening, Kids and the stuff that goes with it . . .
- My Brown Thumb
- Mutiny In The Garden
- Four Green Acres
- Keeping up with Blogging
- From This Dirt Forward
- The Drooling Vegetable
- Mama What The
If you'd like to pass the award on to a favorite new blogger, these are the suggested rules.
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.